Sunday, July 3, 2011

Marriage, Golf and other things

Well - dream come true. Sorry all you single ladies, I am no longer available! I was able to finally say that I walked my girl down the aisle - I repeat - walked. It was an amazing day. If you wish to see our top photo picts you can click here to go to Marijo's flicker album.
I've joined a disability sailing club and am finding it very interesting so far. I have managed to squeak in a few more holes of golf and continue to use my bike to follow Marijo around town.
Life is becoming fulfilling.
Hey - the summer is here. I may not write on the blog too much over the next little while. I try to spend as much time as I can outside being active before the snow flies again and I am more housebound. I've just become aware that Rick Hansen is scheduled to come through Belleville on October 31. I look forward to catching a glimpse of him when he arrives.
Thank you so very much for reading my blog over the past year. It has been a great tool for me to share my life and thoughts. I hope you have enjoyed it. See you when I write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment