Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Golf Tournament Cancelled, But Going Golfing Anyway!


Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that the golf tournament has been cancelled. We were able to secure 70 participants, but we needed 120 for Trillium to host the event. I am still up for a round of golf though and am very excited to try the course with my new prosthetics and crutches. I am getting pretty stable on them and have been practicing hitting a few balls at my sister’s place. I will be on the course on June10th and would love to see some of you out there as well. We can share a drink afterwards and be thankful that just over a year after my sickness, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. What a great attitude. I wish you the best as you golf. I see that you live a full life and do not let the trials of life get in your way. God bless you and hit 'em long and stright.

    http://lefthandedgolf.us

    ReplyDelete